Comment(s)

Back to blog entry | Add blog entry

Comments

EdmondDantes says

I think you meant..."Had one of the most successful Sundays I've had in a while."...yes? Awesome, man. Nice work!

12/10/07

burningyen says

Nice run!

12/10/07

lakeoffire says

Nice to see you back. Great job, Nath!

12/10/07

Anonymous says

your timing in shoving over UTG limpers is uncanny. Q6s and 98s, tremendous theoretical understanding of the game. Must be frustrating to run so bad.

12/10/07

nath says

Thanks for trolling! What's it like to not have the courage of your convictions to put your own name behind them? Not that I would know who you were.

12/10/07

nath says

Also, I was first in the pot in the Q6s hand, and in the 98s hand the limper was not under the gun.

It's okay. If I was that ignorant, I'd want to remain anonymous, too.

12/10/07

EdmondDantes says

What are they doing limping UTG anyway? As far as I'm concerned, any limper got what they deserved. As for theoretical understanding, I'm voting for nath over anonymous.

12/11/07

Anonymous says

Don't you have some 55/45 to be complaining about? Or how about KQ not defeating AQ allin preflop (only tying) even though a K came on the flop?

Q6s in MP with 11x the BB huh. 98s in the same spot over a limper. No, you play way better than everyone else and run bad, really you do.

12/11/07

- Scooter (Anonymous) says

Still, not a bad Sunday. Congrats, Nath!

12/12/07

A Man of Meager Courage and Convictionth (Anonymous) says

EdmondDantes says

In advanced terms, they're trying to get their money in preflop with AA vs an overzealous maniac who undervalues position, hand values, and table dynamics. I could be wrong though.

12/12/07

harlem says

Not a bad run at all. While most spend Sundays watching the games, you're making dollars with da cards

12/12/07

EdmondDantes says

In other words, you limped with AA, got cracked and are still bitter about it. Got it.

12/13/07

Nath runs bad (Anonymous) says

Step 1: Shove suited connectors in questionable spots, crack AA and KK respectively
Step 2: Make $17000
Step 3: Complain on blog about how bad you run.

12/14/07

Its Larry (Anonymous) says

nath poops his pants.

12/14/07

Post your comment below

Insert BOLD tag Insert ITALIC tag Insert HYPERLINK tag Insert IMAGE tag Insert FONT COLOR tag Insert DIAMONDS tag Insert HEARTS tag Insert CLUBS tag Insert SPADES tag

Log in with your TwoRags.com account. Click here to register.

Email:
Password:
Remember log-in information

Quick Sunday update

nath Had one of the simultaneously most successful and frustrating Sundays I've had in a while.

to summarize:

-16th in the Stars Sunday Warmup.
-25th in the Stars Sunday Million.
-6th in the UltimateBet UBOC event (a $200 NLH, like their usual Sunday)

Overall I made almost 17k but the three first prizes combined for something like 330k. And yes, I do believe I could have won all three of those.

More later. I'm exhausted now. Playing for 12 hours without a break, running the high-wire act that is tournament poker, will do that.

nath Bio/myhome